Map Reviews: intro+Synchronica

No map for melee mission? No worries! The fastest and easiest way to get your hands on the latest maps, conversions and fixes. Administrated by the man himself.

Moderator: Lightfoot

Wayek
Snowback

Map Reviews: intro+Synchronica

Post by Wayek »

I was supposed to go through maps and review them and keep a spreadsheet of all the data a while back (which I did but lost all the spreadsheet data and my paperwork) Soooo I'm gonna try to just wing it best I can again by just randomly running a map and giving my thoughts about it at any given time .... You'll probably see a game up randomly called 'Map Reviews' (dunh!) which you're free to join and kinda assist me with your thoughts and opinions on whatever map I'm reviewing :P

Anyways first up...................

Synchronica

made by: Raven
length: close to 6 minutes
car used: 'rhana

First thing anyone will say about this map is that it's long, but that's not a problem at all cause the map is not difficult to get around with maybe only one jump that you might have to downshift for.. the only other thing you have to do is stay focused on your driving. Lots of straight stretches so there are plenty of opportunities to pass whoever you're racing against..however with all the turns and bridges you gotta know when and how to use your nitrous accordingly. The map has many shortcuts, backroads and alternate routes to explore which makes the map worth coming back to. The original version of this map had a different pallet that was so bright it nearly hurt your eyes and this was changed recently by Lightfoot and it's a huge improvement. Overall I would give it a solid 4 ... it's a really great map to race on or even if you're just bored and feel like driving around and exploring.
Bring water to a boil. Lightly salt and oil. Add pasta. Cook until al dente...
Lightfoot
Legend of Sorts

Re: Map Reviews: intro+Synchronica

Post by Lightfoot »

-Lightfoot

http://twitch.tv/dsavage66
http://discord.me/ultrafunk

If only you could see what I've seen...
Wayek
Snowback

Re: Map Reviews: intro+Synchronica

Post by Wayek »

far as those guidelines/templates go ... I'm a bit hard pressed these days to find 3 people to review with me and the actual spreadsheet templates won't work on this PC for whatever reason

regardless if you see the reviews game up feel free to join and offer your input
Bring water to a boil. Lightly salt and oil. Add pasta. Cook until al dente...