whirly gig...

Answers to all your Interstate dilemmas!
Wing Nut OOA
Not "The WingNut"

whirly gig...

Post by Wing Nut OOA »

so as far as i can tell i have windows ME, not XP... and i cant remember how to get to the little properties window that tells me what i'm running.

aside from that.

i installed gold and Nitro and after a rather lengthy install period everthing runs fine.

the only 2 problems i have is when i have throttle, left, and fire, all pressed my machine beeps at me. i ran into this before but cant recall the fix. thought it was something to do with the sound channels but no dice there.

2nd problem is quite a lot more annoying and a hinderance during online play.

i hosted a game just to run around on some race tracks, only to find that as soon as i died, i could use every view point EXCEPT F2. when using F2 the screen just twirls around like a vulture around the previously dead carcass.

i tried hitting esc and replay, dieing again, going through a regen, the only thing that works is to leave and re enter. or just deal with playing in f1 or f6.

any pointers?

and i downloaded a "demo" i'm assuming of fraps but it says i can only shoot 30 second videos unless i'm registered.

is this the same case with the link in your download section?

and after some researching the archives here i'll be downloading the RMClock thingy too.

PS: got my (obviously) copy of Arsenal in the mail a couple days ago. Pristine condition.

i'll bet my originals didnt look this good after a week of having them.

the book is in worse shape than the discs.

also ordered a copy of orig. from the UK, havent recieved that yet, also waiting on I82.

need to start keeping this stuff filed and safe. not near as many copies on ebay as there used to be...
Wing Nut OOA
Not "The WingNut"

Post by Wing Nut OOA »

and my eyes are hurting staring at this screen trying to figure out how to get my damn MHZ to 60...

right now i'm at 598 mhz

assistance with RM Clock required...
Wing Nut OOA
Not "The WingNut"

Post by Wing Nut OOA »

question on the server scopes as well.

i was having a little trouble figuring out how exactly they read but eventually just went in and hosted a game, popping out occasionally to see if my game showed on the scopes.

whats the address used for nitro currently?

still bz911.com?

is that all i type in?