Blood Under The Sun (request) + misc

Tales of the Interstate

Moderator: Redline Fox

MofoFunk
Skag

Blood Under The Sun (request) + misc

Post by MofoFunk »

Seeing how that post by Paladin was over a year ago, I'm not sure if anyone will be able to help me. Hell, I'm not sure if anybody remembers me. But anyways, I helped write some of BUTS oh so long ago, and my curiousity has gotten the best of me. I would really love to have a copy if anyone can send it to me. Wingnut? Paladin? Mercury? Aquila? Rockaho?Anybody?

It seems like every 9 months or so out of the blue I find myself having a memory of i'76 and all the buddies I made playing it. One of the last things I remember was Fnork and Lightfoot and few of you guys helping test racing maps that I would make. The few somewhat newcomers and a couple of oldies here and there and their obsession with keeping the interstate alive (And FD seems to continue to do that, amongst others.) I appreciated all that, thanks guys. Good times...

Anyway, hope to hear from anyvbody who might remember me, I check back time to time to see if you all are alive and well. Hell, maybe I'll dust off the old computer someday and see if I can find enough parts to put together a machine that'll play i'76 and nitro. It's a longshot, but you never know.

Don't let the man get you down,
MofoFunk
Paladin
Trunk Monkey

Post by Paladin »

:oops: kinda got busy.. >_> but I am still around.. I still have the BuTS files.
Formerly Known to the Interstate Faithful As:

187 [TBP]
-Wolf-[GUN]
-Paladin CC-
Wing Nut OOA
Not "The WingNut"

so

Post by Wing Nut OOA »

how long ago was this written. it is quite good

will it ever be finished?

i think i can tell where the different writers picked up and left off but really
unable to distinguish which writer is which.

i think Wing (dont know if i've ever typed that referring to someone else) is the one that writes with the "ugh"s and "nyuk"s and such

not sure though.

great story.
Paladin
Trunk Monkey

Post by Paladin »

*Jumps out of Lurker Status..*

1999/2000ish it was Prior to I'82's release, Started on the -VOX- boards, I believe.
Formerly Known to the Interstate Faithful As:

187 [TBP]
-Wolf-[GUN]
-Paladin CC-
Wing Nut OOA
Not "The WingNut"

Post by Wing Nut OOA »

wow. odd that i seemed to check the forums only a few days after you replied...

havent been here in MONTHS!

so i guess i wont be reading the conclusion of blood under the sun eh?