Kids N' Vigs: Feedback

Tales of the Interstate

Moderator: Redline Fox

Fnork
4 8 15 16 23 42

Post by Fnork »

They'll be talking in two more chapters when that sniper kills Jade...

oops, I've said too much already :)
Redline Fox
Crazy Vulpine

Post by Redline Fox »

Man, that's not right. :shock:
Rude Dog FD
Vigilante

Post by Rude Dog FD »

They'll be talking in two more chapters when that sniper kills Jade...
NO WAY!!!!

Actually, I haven't had time to read it this week. I've got it copy and pasted into my "Kids N Vigs" wordpad document but haven't gotten any further than that. Maybe today I'll do some catching up.
Image Pavement was created so yuppies can go 4-wheelin'
Grey Fox [FD]
Judge, Jury and Executioner

Post by Grey Fox [FD] »

(taps arm, looking for vein) Oh yeah, another plot twist! this is gonna be good!!! :twisted:
Fnork
4 8 15 16 23 42

Post by Fnork »

That defintely got you guys talking

Don't worry, we have a strict policy of no kid-killing -- unless it's important to the plotline :)
Fnork
4 8 15 16 23 42

hiatus

Post by Fnork »

Just so everyone knows, we won't be posting any new updates to the story until Monday, on account of Thanksgiving (or as our Canadian friends call it, Thursday).

Also, the past few days Redline and I have been discussing how the remainder of the story will play out, and we've worked out a rough outline of the main events and plot twists left to happen. That unfortunately means the story won't go on forever, but it's better than having the characters running around endlessly until we get sick of writing. :)
Grey Fox [FD]

Post by Grey Fox [FD] »

Alright, it's been Monday for over 7 hours now. Where's the next chapter? I NEED MY FIX!!! lol :twisted:
Redline Fox
Crazy Vulpine

Post by Redline Fox »

I'd really lke to get some more feedback, as I'm intrested to know what people think and also, it at times can help me improve as a writer to know what is having an impact on the reader and what comes off as flat or unintresting. There are more ideas in my head for other things other then Interstate Fan-Fic, though, this is good practice for me.

Also looking to see who is still following the story.

RLF.
Grey Fox [FD]

Post by Grey Fox [FD] »

Who's still following? Have you seen the number of hits it brings in every time you or Fnork post a new chapter? :) I think the story is going great. I check the board at least once a day for new chapters. I'd still like to see it become a movie, but that's a moot point. I don't really see any points that are flat or boring to me, but I can't speak for everyone.

Which reminds me: Post a new chapter dammit! I need my Fan-Fic fix!!!
Redline Fox
Crazy Vulpine

Post by Redline Fox »

Fnork is actually the one posting the story. He has a greater attention span for editing details.

:-P
Rude Dog FD
Vigilante

Post by Rude Dog FD »

I think the story is going great. I check the board at least once a day for new chapters. I'd still like to see it become a movie, but that's a moot point. I don't really see any points that are flat or boring to me, but I can't speak for everyone.
I can honestly say you are speaking for me.

I've said it before and I'll keep saying it... Great story guys! :)
Image Pavement was created so yuppies can go 4-wheelin'
Grey Fox [FD]

Post by Grey Fox [FD] »

:shock: :shock: :shock: DAMN!!! So much for being a "Sissy" eh?!? Remind me not to open fire on that bitch, er sissy, er LF, er DM...yeah DM, that's it! :twisted:
Fnork
4 8 15 16 23 42

Post by Fnork »

Sorry about the lack of an update the past two days -- I was out of town and didn't have computer (or story) access, on account of some guy calling himself the King returning.

Damn good movie, btw.

I posted the next two chapters.
Grey Fox [FD]

Post by Grey Fox [FD] »

Are "we" still on vacation, or is there going to be a story update sometime before this fat guy in a red suit becomes a trophy on my wall? I need my fix you two, or else jolly ol' Saint Nicholai gets 2 rounds to the cranium. Are we clear? lol :twisted:
Redline Fox
Crazy Vulpine

Post by Redline Fox »

When this story is done you all better do your own writing so we have something to read. >;-P