Win2K problems ( i know i know this subject is old!!)

Answers to all your Interstate dilemmas!
Polaris
Road Toad

Win2K problems ( i know i know this subject is old!!)

Post by Polaris »

Just installed Win2k and Nitro on my comp. It crashes to desktop everytime I try to play. Can someone tell me if I can fix this so I can play, or is Nitro totally uncompatible with Win2k?
Give me an army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle, but give me a handful of Aggies and I'll win a war
--General Patton
Rude Dog FD
Vigilante

Post by Rude Dog FD »

It works, If I remember right you need to go to Microsoft and download the compatability patch and set Nitro to run in win 98 mode. And so far nobody has figured a way to get the joy stick working.

Hope that helps.
Image Pavement was created so yuppies can go 4-wheelin'
Polaris
Road Toad

Post by Polaris »

Where exactly do i find the compatibility patch within Mocrosoft's site?? Is that the name of it "compatibility patch"? Should it come with the Service Pack 4? Win2K has been giving me problems lately anyways. I wish I would have just reinstalled win98 now or acquired win XP...

If i find this patch and get it installed, where do I need to go to set Nitro to run in win 98 mode?

By the way... Thanks for the reply!
Give me an army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle, but give me a handful of Aggies and I'll win a war
--General Patton
Magnum |HH|
Vigilante

Post by Magnum |HH| »

Hey Polaris!how ya doin'? :shock:

I can't help ya with your problem(I'm still using 98),but I hope you figure it out.It's been a while since we killed each other :wink:
Polaris
Road Toad

Post by Polaris »

Hey Mag!

Yea it has been a long time! Sorry for the long absence, life gets hectic at times.. :? I'm gonna try to get it back up.

Do Y'all still use the regular serers or do y'all use Kali all the way all the time now?
--General Patton
Magnum |HH|
Vigilante

Post by Magnum |HH| »

I actually uninstalled Kali so I'm still on the old one