KALI

Answers to all your Interstate dilemmas!
tex [FD]
Legend of Sorts

KALI

Post by tex [FD] »

ok, i now have latest version of kali, the paid one.
i got rid of IPX program, and now it seems to work smoother, cept when i launch, it closes my lobby, and the game listing. ive been over it all but im too stupid too make it work, got any input?
Hotsauce!!
Ace English
Angle Grinder Man

Post by Ace English »

That's how it worked for me- when you launch, the lobby goes.
I don't know if there's a way round that, as even with the option to allow people to join afterthe game has started enabled, you still have to have everyone in the lobby, and pressing the go button before the host can launch.
Then the lobby goes, but when you get into the game and host/join, you're all together having a right old picnic.
tex [FD]
Legend of Sorts

im on it

Post by tex [FD] »

its 9 pm my time,,,, dont see anything on kali.......
Hotsauce!!
HMG [UKA]
Road Toad

Post by HMG [UKA] »

The only game I have successfully played on KALI is interstate 76 original. Earlier games of the doom series, such as doom 1 and doom 2, work but at a very slow speed. KALI is completely useless for doom when there are other servers for that game.

But back to the original topic I find myself suffering the same problems. Maybe I'm not using it correctly. I can start a game with or without players just fine but I don't think anyone could join the game once it was already in progress. This can be particularly annoying in a competition or something where a players computer may need a restart, or if KALI fails.

Even in game, I have problems with the escape key 50% of the time. When it works it works correctly.

If I see one of the few people who have bothered registering with KALI, I will be glad to play a good old game of original any time that I'm free.