Map Reviews: Double Trouble

No map for melee mission? No worries! The fastest and easiest way to get your hands on the latest maps, conversions and fixes. Administrated by the man himself.

Moderator: Lightfoot

Wayek
Snowback

Map Reviews: Double Trouble

Post by Wayek »

Made by: unknown (converted by WT Darkwing)
Length: 2:10
Car used: Coupe

This map was originally only available on classic I'76, but was converted for Nitro and lost in the shuffle as a combat map until Lightfoot re-found it. A short but really fun, fast paced map that has been getting hosted a lot and there is good reason why.... it feels new and damn, is it ever fun! Loaded with lots of small jumps on a dirt terrain and the track set up as a double until it merges into a single lane near the end then becomes a double again with a nice open area to hit your nitrous across another jumps and through the finish line...the way the map ends is a nice touch...it's easy to pass other players but it's also easy for them to pass you. It might be a bit of a stretch to say but this might be one of my all time favorites to race .. the pace and intensity is really nice and I have a hard time trying to pick out something I don't like about it asides that it might not be very challenging but sometimes maybe we need maps like that and pretty much get a winner no matter what. You could still rash out at maybe a few spots in the map but either way, it's simple, fast paced, fun, short and sweet. That's all I've got to say about that

Til' next time!
8)
Bring water to a boil. Lightly salt and oil. Add pasta. Cook until al dente...