New map pack: 17th. Anniversary - Consolidated

No map for melee mission? No worries! The fastest and easiest way to get your hands on the latest maps, conversions and fixes. Administrated by the man himself.

Moderator: Lightfoot

Lightfoot
Legend of Sorts

New map pack: 17th. Anniversary - Consolidated

Post by Lightfoot »

Hey kids, the updated 17th. anniversary map pack is now ready for prime time, 8 whole days early!

:mrgreen:

Download: Consolidated Map Pack

Please make note that this map pack is intended to replace your existing ADDON, MISS8 and MISS16 folders in their entirety.

Merging this map pack into your existing folders will cause stability issues and undo a lot of the map duplication issues resolved with this download.

To install:

Simply back up your VCF (car configuration files) from the ADDON folder someplace safe, delete the ADDON, MISS8 and MISS16 folders in your I76Nitro directory and then replace them with the files in the ZIP.

To get your custom cars back, just copy the VCF files back into the new ADDON folder making note of the three edited files that need to be manually deleted.

Additional instructions are included in the CONSOLIDATED.TXT file included in the ZIP.

Enjoy!

Notes:

The racing maps "Katana" and "Ratt Race" are scheduled for (further) modification in late 2017. Stay tuned!
-Lightfoot

http://twitch.tv/dsavage66
http://discord.me/ultrafunk

If only you could see what I've seen...
Wayek
Snowback

Re: New map pack: 17th. Anniversary - Consolidated

Post by Wayek »

This is perfect! Thanks a lot .. this must've taken you hours if not days to complete
Bring water to a boil. Lightly salt and oil. Add pasta. Cook until al dente...
tex [FD]
Legend of Sorts

Re: New map pack: 17th. Anniversary - Consolidated

Post by tex [FD] »

Awesome! that was a lot of work.
Hotsauce!!